Most property owners want to ensure that their kitchens look stunning and function optimally too. With this in view, they look for materials that will be strong and hardy and ones that will last for a very long time. The countertops are a very important feature of any kitchen; it’s where meals are prepared and food is kept. These surfaces also have to endure things food and drink spills, grease, heat and moisture. This is why it’s crucial to choose the countertop material with care.
If you look in the market, you will find there are a large number of materials to choose from and Caesarstone Kitchen Benchtops Strathfield are becoming a very popular option. Caesarstone is essentially engineered stone; it’s made of 93% quarts and is in high demand. At AUSK Corporation, we have handled a significant number of projects in which we have installed this material.
Take a look at the benefits of using these benchtops
- Highly stain resistant
- Cold and heat-resistant
- Crack & chip –resistant
- Color consistent
- High impact resistant
- You don’t have to get them waxed or sealed
- The installation process is very easy
- They are non-porous and its why they are moisture and stain resistant
- You can get customised colours made with various coloured resins
- These are a very low-maintenance feature and you only need some water and a light detergent to keep it clean
Caesarstone Kitchen Benchtops Strathfield- the installation process
We follow a very methodical process while installing a Kitchen benchtop and various aspects will be taken into account:
- Once you have chosen the colour and finish of your choice, we check which kind of edging you want. This has a significant impact on the appearance of the entire kitchen
- We focus on maintaining the right size of overhang on the Caesarstone Kitchen Benchtops Strathfield
- The joint type is the next important aspect we keep in view and may use a 45° Mitred Joint, Butt Joint or a Shadow Line Joint.
- The sink is another important feature and you have the option to choose from an under-mount sink or a drop-in or top-mount sink.
How we make a difference
When you are getting a Caesarstone Kitchen Benchtops Strathfield done, you want to ensure that the best professionals handle the job for you. Take a look at why clients opt for our services:
- Experienced, Sydney-based company
- Suppliers of high grade benchtop, tiles and pavers to customers across the country
- Huge customer base across Australia
- Highly trained installers with years of experience
- Handle new build and renovation job
- Focus on customisation
- Cost-effective solutions
- Licensed and insured company
- 100% customer service guarantee
- We are fully licensed to carry out all our services.
- Quick and prompt customer helps lines.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction.
For high grade Caesarstone Kitchen Benchtops Strathfield and other type of kitchen installations, get in touch with AUSK Corporation via this form or call us on (02) 9199 0224. Check our gallery for a better idea of the projects we have undertaken. Find complete details about how to start on your kitchen countertop installations. You can also send us queries through this contact us form.