The kitchen is no longer just the neglected area that is used to be. It is now revamped to be a highly glamorous area, where friends and family can wine, dine and bond. Owing to this, the kitchen requires every bit of decoration that one usually sets aside for the other more visible rooms. However, renovating a kitchen requires more thought, as it is imperative that the latest additions in the kitchen be highly functional as well.
Kitchen benchtops are a great way to change the look of your kitchen. Granite Kitchen Benchtops not only change the décor of the room, but also maintain high level of usefulness. We at AUSK Corporation are proud sellers and installers of the best quality granite bench tops.
Why Come To Us For Granite Kitchen Benchtops in Sydney?
- We are a Sydney-based company with years of experience in design and installation of bench tops.
- We provide premium quality bench tops, be it steel, granite, marble etc.
- Years of successful experience have given us the credibility and a loyal customer base, in and around Australia.
- Our personnel are highly trained and have years of industry experience. All our works are done with impeccable finesse and prompt.
- We specialize in both indoor and outdoor work.
- Be it new builds or renovations, we go out of our way to make your space look absolutely fabulous.
- Our work does not leave a huge dent in your pockets. Our quoted price is extremely cost effective and reasonable.
- Thorough guidance is offered throughout the entire process, from selection to the final installations.
- We are fully licensed to carry out all our services.
- Quick and prompt customer helplines.
- Guaranteed 100 percent satisfaction.
What To Know Before Installing Benchtops?
Parameters like edge, overhang, joint type and sink type are of utmost importance before deciding to install benchtops. If you have decided to go for Granite Kitchen Benchtops, here are these terms explained: Edge: Choosing a different type of edge can change the entire look of your benchtop and along with it, your kitchen.
- Overhang: It is commonly advised that the overhang for your benchtop should be at maximum 300 mm.
- Joint Type: The three basic variants of joint types are:
- Shadow Line Joint: Recommended for engineered stone/manufactured stone.
- Butt Joint: Available for all sorts of benchtops including granite kitchen benchtops.
- 45 Degree Mitred Joint: Preferred for engineered stone/manufactured stone.
- Sink Type:There are two basic types:
- Top Mount/ Drop in sink: For granite, the minimum distance recommended by us between the front edge and the edge of the top mount sink is 80mm.
- Under Mount Sink: For benchtops made of granite, the minimum permissible distance between the front edge and the under mount sink cut edge is 100mm,
High Quality Granite Kitchen Bench Tops in Sydney Installation
Working with us at AUSK Corporation is as simple as it gets. Here is how you do it: Contact us at the number given below or mail us and receive a free quotation on the work that we are going to do. For an effective approximation of the quotation, please fill the form in details.
If you are fine with the quote, make an appointment with our expert personnel for measurement of site. Agree upon the installation time. To make your kitchen look good, come to us now. You can contact us via thisform or ring us at (02) 9199 0224.